Energy performance is at the heart of the challenges of your plant or company and you must at all costs find operational solutions to reduce your consumption, Energy Class Factory is undoubtedly your best option.
I- What is ECF:
Energy Class Factory is an event that brings together experts in the energy and water performance of plants and infrastructures. It brings together 250 professionals (industrial managers, environmental managers, QHSE managers,) looking for useful contacts and targeted solutions to make the right technical choices in terms of energy efficiency. A personalized and rhythmic course and a real space for exchanges made up of speed meetings with experts and conferences that will enable you to better manage your energy flows, ensure the right technical choices, deploy an energy management system and above all know how to integrate innovation into your future projects and achievements.
This event is organized in the form of conferences and one-to-one meetings whose themes are based on several industrial sectors and whose aim is to offer solutions, services and products in the field of:
– Energy management.
– Energy supply and ENRS (Energy and Natural Resources Security).
– Measurement, control and monitoring of consumption.
– Equipment/Energy efficient.
– Energy management of buildings.
– Energy performance of the installations and their utilities.
– Water management.
Several companies active in different fields participate in the Energy Class Factory, among which the most notable are:
– ABB group: It is a world leader in cutting-edge technologies and offers a complete range of products and services focused on the digital industries. The ABB group is present in more than 100 countries and has some 147,000 employees.
– ATEE: Created in 1978, it federates all the actors concerned by energy and environmental issues. It acts for the protection of the environment, energy choices and the energy efficiency of devices and processes.
– ENER’FOCUS: It is a monthly magazine dealing with energy topics, it is dedicated to any professional whose activity is exposed to the evolutions in the world of energy.
– METRON: It represents an energy performance operator for industries, its mission is to build artificial intelligence to promote the development of distributed energy systems.
II- ECF in 2020 :
For the year 2020, Energy Class Factory will be organized in France by Premium Contact. It will consist of 4 days in different locations and with a single theme of course. The planning is as follows:
– PARIS, March 26th at Coeur Défense.
– LAUSANNE, April 7th at the congress center, Beaulieu Lausanne.
– STRASBURG, 16th June at the Congress Centre.
– LOUVAIN-LA-NEUVE, June 25 at Aula Magna.
– NANTES, November 19th at Westotel Nantes Atlantique.
– LYON, December 3rd at City International.
III- ISO 50001:
There is no point in talking about Energy Class Factory without mentioning ISO 50001 since it was one of the main points discussed during the event. So what is ISO 50001?
ISO (in general) is the International Organization for Standardization. It is composed of 160 members which are national standards institutes from all regions of the world. It comprises 18600 standards that provide the business world, governments and society as a whole with concrete tools for the various aspects of sustainable development, thus making a positive contribution to the world we live in. These ISO standards also offer solutions and benefits to virtually all sectors of the economy, including the energy sector. So an ISO International Standard represents a global consensus on the state of the art in the field concerned.
ISO 50001 is a voluntary international standard developed by ISO, specifying requirements for energy management systems. It also provides the public and private sectors with management strategies to increase energy efficiency, reduce costs and improve energy performance. And since an organization does not have control over energy prices, ISO 50001 will provide them with concrete advances to improve energy techniques and provide them with a recognized framework for integrating energy performance into their management practices. So ISO 50001 is a standard that is particularly related to energy.
In conclusion, Energy Class Factory is a truly constructive event and a pleasant experience that allows the exchange of ideas between multiple companies to achieve their future achievements.